Thursday, April 3, 2008

R.E.M.

Well, it's been a 3 days now and I hope I'm not jinxing myself by writing this post. After the first night of crying, Laura has slept through the night for the last 2 days. She's woken up between 5:45 and 6:30 a.m. to eat-once she stayed awake and once she fell back asleep afterwards. Either way is fine with me because when she stays awake, I get one on one time with her and when she falls asleep, I get to start my day by actually reading the newspaper.

And, in just 3 short days of getting some real rest, I have become a different person. I am happier, more productive and a better mom and wife.

Sleep-it's a wonderful thing. I'm heading off to get some now...

1 comment:

Angela said...

I am so glad this is working so far! It is amazing how good you feel when you get some sleep! I am so happy for you . . . I know it makes a huge difference.